Virus 'triggers child diabetes'
Geplaatst op 06 maart 2009 - 09:37
A common virus may be the trigger for the development of many cases of diabetes, particularly in children, UK researchers have reported.
Signs of enteroviruses were found in pancreatic tissue from 60% of children with type 1 diabetes, but in hardly any children without the disease.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Riem- ketting overbrenging be... 24-10
- Bissectrice oefening 24-10 4
- Thermoplasten, kristalliniteit 24-10 1
- massa oxaalzuurdihydraat bere... 24-10 6
- Complexe getallen 24-10 5
- Epoxy hars en Koraal Restaura... 24-10 1
- 2 assen met data niet kunnen... 24-10 4
- Bal in trein 24-10 8
- Kromming van de tijd-as 24-10 2