New light shed on epilepsy
Geplaatst op 01 december 2009 - 10:13
ScienceDaily (Dec. 1, 2009) — Pioneering research using human brain tissue removed from people suffering from epilepsy has opened the door to new treatments for the disease.
Scientists at Newcastle University have for the first time been able to record spontaneous epileptic activity in brain tissue that has been removed from patients undergoing neurosurgery.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Atoomemissiespectrometrie 17:27 1
- Coomassie brilliant blue G-250 14:31
- distributie elektro in de woo... 10:08 6
- min. wanddikte pijp onder vacuum 24-02 9
- Cl volgens mohr in grond, kan... 24-02 1
- Ijzerbepaling in Ferro fumaraat 24-02 5
- NIR apparaat 24-02 1
- Neerslag in NaOH oplossing me... 24-02 3
- U/mL 24-02 2
- hoeveel hectare eikenbos? 23-02 1