Geplaatst op 04 december 2009 - 14:03
For more than 30 years, scientists have been trying to harness the power of terahertz radiation. Tucked between microwaves and infrared rays on the electromagnetic spectrum, terahertz rays can penetrate clothing, plastic, and human tissue, but they’re thought to be safer than x-rays. Since they’re absorbed to different degrees by different molecules, they can also tell chemicals apart: a terahertz scanner at an airport checkpoint, for example, could determine whether a vial in a closed suitcase contained aspirin, methamphetamines or an explosive.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Metaplasie naar dysplasie 16:02
- Dimensioneren balk 15:08 3
- Oefening waarin de afgeleide... 15:08 3
- Dode herten 14:50
- genetica opgave 12:57 6
- Atoomemissiespectrometrie 25-02 1
- Coomassie brilliant blue G-250 25-02
- distributie elektro in de woo... 25-02 6
- min. wanddikte pijp onder vacuum 24-02 10
- Cl volgens mohr in grond, kan... 24-02 1