Real human bone grown in tissue culture
Geplaatst op 11 december 2009 - 12:53
ScienceDaily (Dec. 11, 2009) — The best way to prevent a fracture is to stop bones from reaching the point where they are prone to breaking, but understanding the process of how bones form and mature has been challenging. Now researchers at the University of Houston department of health and human performance have created a process that grows real human bone in tissue culture, which can be used to investigate how bones form and grow.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Riem- ketting overbrenging be... 24-10
- Bissectrice oefening 24-10 1
- Thermoplasten, kristalliniteit 24-10 1
- massa oxaalzuurdihydraat bere... 24-10 6
- Complexe getallen 24-10 4
- Epoxy hars en Koraal Restaura... 24-10
- 2 assen met data niet kunnen... 24-10 3
- Bal in trein 24-10 7
- Kromming van de tijd-as 24-10 2