Magnetic field measurements of the human heart at room temperature
Geplaatst op 11 december 2009 - 17:17
A new optical sensor developed by the American National Institute of Standards and Technology was successfully tested by the Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (Germany) in the "magnetically best shielded room on Earth." The sensor does not need advanced cooling and is very small. Its suitability was proven for biomagnetic measurements in the picotesla range. So, magnetocardiographic measurement devices -- to be used as a supplement or an alternative to the ECG -- could become simpler and less expensive.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- vertaling vanuit Frans 20:02 1
- Oefening rijen 19:07 2
- Invloedsfactoren op pH waarde 12:28 3
- Smeltpunt glycerine/water men... 10:09 1
- Hoe schrijf ik een vectorverg... 01:14 4
- Po scheikunde fotometrische b... 19-01 1
- Wat heb ik berekend en hoe ga... 19-01 2
- PE-LD 04 19-01 2
- Ongebrand mout 19-01 2
- Tussenwaardestelling - contin... 18-01 1