Closing in on dark matter?
Geplaatst op 18 december 2009 - 12:50
Scientists have spent decades searching for the elusive material known as dark matter, which is believed to make up 25 percent of the universe. On Thursday, Dec. 17, a team of physicists including some at MIT reported possible evidence of two dark matter particles in a detector located in a former iron mine in Minnesota.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Dimerization of Acrylic Acid 11:58
- Monogrammenkunde? 00:35 1
- n2 orbitalen help 04-12 3
- Bob's your uncle 04-12 2
- kortsluitberekening - LV 04-12
- Dynamo MP3 speler 04-12 6
- kan iemand helpen met het opl... 04-12 12
- Zouten als grondstof voor kun... 04-12 4
- Formule van Cramer 04-12 2
- Onderzoek digitaal of traditi... 04-12