I forgot my password to my D-Link after( haven't used it for over a year) So I RESETTED it.
After reset I wanted to secure it and put a password (WPA2) But when I want to go to Access Configuration Screen by enterring the default IP of the router (192.168.0.50) it can't connect. Also tried with other default IP's but in the manuel it says 192.168.0.50.
I'm using XP and my brother had the same problem, he's using Vista.
The connection to the WiFiRouter goes like this. Modem --> Switch (also D-Link) --> WiFi Router D-Link DWL G700AP.
I've tried connecting it straight to model so Modem --> WiFi Router, but I still get in to configscreen.
I read I have to setup an Static IP but don't really know how and when I tried (google) I couldn't even enter internet...
Anyone else have the problem or knows a sulotion??
Thnx in advance
(I don't know if this is the right place to post, please replace or delete if i'm in violation of any rules.)
D-link dwl g700ap
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
Ook adverteren op onze website? Lees hier meer!
- Kookpan met schuine oppervlakte 20:04 1
- Oneindig delen door Oneindig 19:33 2
- Biodiesel en kalium 18:52 2
- Dwarskracht en moment berekenen 17:23 1
- Cartesiaanse vergelijking van... 11:14 9
- Snelheid denaturatie enzym ka... 22-01 7
- Kookpunten isomeren heptaan 22-01 1
- Smeltkarakteristiek sorbet en... 22-01 17
- topographafisch zand 22-01
- temperatuur in serre is lager... 22-01 6