Drinking during pregnancy 'could increase epilepsy risk'
Geplaatst op 06 april 2010 - 16:44
The research found that children who suffer from fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) – a condition caused by maternal drinking during pregnancy – were six times more likely to suffer from epilepsy as they grew older.
They were also more likely to suffer at least one seizure at some point in their lives
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Sulfiet in wijn 16:46 12
- vulkanische gassen maken en o... 13:44 5
- Publieke brainstorm: dynamisc... 12:19
- Scheikunde EXO 11:56 2
- Relatie BMD en fracturen 10:48
- Pakje van België naar Nederland 25-10 5
- Letterbreuken gelijknamig maken 25-10 19
- Juiste molariteit van kaliump... 25-10 3
- Stochiometrie vraagstuk 25-10 2
- oppervlaktetraagheid Hiab-gie... 25-10 3