Drinking during pregnancy 'could increase epilepsy risk'
Geplaatst op 06 april 2010 - 16:44
The research found that children who suffer from fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) – a condition caused by maternal drinking during pregnancy – were six times more likely to suffer from epilepsy as they grew older.
They were also more likely to suffer at least one seizure at some point in their lives
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- is het snijpunt van twee lijn... 14:08 1
- Snelheid water uit ingeknepen... 13:51 1
- Rendement stoomketel berekenen 10:59 1
- Kan ik de snelheid van een ru... 10:15 3
- impulsoverdracht van axon op... 27-02 2
- Werkstuk ideeën 27-02 1
- proef met HCl en CaCO3 27-02 2
- Sommatieteken/Fourier 27-02 4
- Indrukking polyamide 27-02
- AAS 26-02 1