Teeth of cadavers reveal their identity
Geplaatst op 29 juni 2010 - 16:21
ScienceDaily (June 29, 2010) — Researchers from the University of Granada have shown that a person's dental patterns can be used as proof of their identity with the same degree of reliability as DNA testing, the method that forensic police use to reveal the identity of dead bodies. The researchers came to their conclusion after analyzing the dental patterns of more than 3,000 people.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Riem- ketting overbrenging be... 24-10
- Bissectrice oefening 24-10 1
- Thermoplasten, kristalliniteit 24-10 1
- massa oxaalzuurdihydraat bere... 24-10 6
- Complexe getallen 24-10 4
- Epoxy hars en Koraal Restaura... 24-10
- 2 assen met data niet kunnen... 24-10 3
- Bal in trein 24-10 7
- Kromming van de tijd-as 24-10 2