Controle evaluatie bbc website

Moderators: ArcherBarry, Fuzzwood

Reageer

Controle evaluatie bbc website

Hallo, ik heb een evaluatie over de bbc website geschreven die ik morgen moet afgeven. (De punten ervan tellen mee als examenpunten, dus vind ik het wel belangrijk). Ik heb alles geprobeerd goed na te checken, maar toch als iemand mijn tekst alsjeblieft eens (grondig) wil controleren op fouten?

Hartelijk Bedankt!! ](*,)

Code: Selecteer alles

This is an evaluation of the website bbc.co.uk/worldservice written by xxxxx on 15 September 2010 at home (

Gent). I will discuss different aspects of the website with the intention of resulting in a conclusion.

The Bbc world service web site has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. When we visit the web site for the first time, we might get the impression that the website is beautifully designed and has a nice template, so it’s basically logical that a visitor would think he could figure out everything speedily. But in reality the web site is confusing and complex (for me).

The web site offers people the opportunity to learn English, but i dont think the visitor (in this case someone who wants to get the hang of their English) would actually be able to find the “Learning English” section because of it’s position/location.

Another thing is that the web site has too many features with an abundance of tabs resulting in bringing the reader in confusion. I would also like to notice another problem: When I visit the website i get redirected too often to other bbc sites, and thats very exasperating. Also the eyes of the visitor will get quickly exhausted/tired because of the white background colour. Those were the negative aspects of the Website. 

But i must say that i’m really pleased with the language services so i can switch language whenever i don’t understand something. They also have a nice and simple website layout and logo.Nowadays every human being with a computer and internet (global web) would be able to visit the web site without encountering any connection or loading errors.

So I would really suggest the website developer to improve the website by applying the things i wrote above. 

Example: It would be more comfortable/benevolent if the “Learning English” tab would be transferred to the main menu all the way above. I would also change the background colour to dark-green.

Re: Controle evaluatie bbc website

wat puntjes:

with the intention of resulting in a conclusion.

with the intention of coming to a conclusion concerning ..........

Bbc world service web site

BBC World Service website (en dat web site ipv website komt veel vaker terug)

but i dont think the visitor

but I don't (en die kom ik vaker tegen)

someone who wants to get the hang of their English

hoezo "their" English?

"to get the hang of" - tikkeltje popi jopi?

I would also like to notice another .......

jij heb dat duidelijk ge "noticed" , m.a.w. dat was je opgevallen. Iets onder iemands aandacht brengen zul je anders moeten uitdrukken denk ik.

..... another problem: When I visit

na een dubbele punt geen hoofdletter

and thats very exasperating

and that's very exasperating

to improve the website by applying the things

to improve the website by adapting (?) the things

en onderstaande uitspraken zijn volgens mij niet zelden in tegenspraak met elkaar:
  • beautifully designed and has a nice template
  • But in reality the web site is confusing and complex
  • site has too many features
  • an abundance of tabs resulting in bringing the reader in confusion.
  • quickly exhausted/tired because of the white background colour
  • nice and simple website layout and logo
ALS WIJ JE GEHOLPEN HEBBEN...
help ons dan eiwitten vouwen, en help mee ziekten als kanker en zo te bestrijden in de vrije tijd van je chip...
http://www.wetenscha...showtopic=59270

Dat grondig garandeer ik je niet, maar elke aanwijzing is er één hé.

complex (to me); website en niet web site; I en niet i; don't en niet dont; that's en niet thats...

Je woordkeuze lijkt me soms wat vreemd, en de gouden regel: eindig met een krachtig besluit, eerder dan een voorbeeld.

Varieer ook eens: verander also eens in as well etc.

EDIT: zoals Jan zegt: notice > mention,...
"C++ : Where friends have access to your private members." Gavin Russell Baker.

Hartelijk Bedankt! ;) , ik heb zojuist wat aangepast dankzij jullie ](*,)

Pluimdrager

Opmerking: it’s position/location moet its position/location zijn. It's is een samentrekking van it is, maar hier moet je het bezittelijk voornaamwoord its gebruiken. Verder zou ik het gebruik van samentrekkingen als don't en dergelijke vermijden.
"Mathematics is a gigantic intellectual construction, very difficult, if not impossible, to view in its entirety." Armand Borel

Reageer