Why are we getting fatter?
Geplaatst op 30 november 2010 - 10:43
ScienceDaily (Nov. 28, 2010) — So, why are we fat? And getting fatter? Most people would say it's simple: We eat too much and exercise too little. But University of Alabama at Birmingham obesity researcher David B. Allison, Ph.D., says that answer, while valid, may be a little too simple. Allison and colleagues think the more relevant question is this: Why do we eat too much and expend too little energy? And like good detectives, they've set out to identify a suspect, or suspects, that may be contributing to the obesity epidemic. The game, as they say, is afoot
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Kookpan met schuine oppervlakte 20:04 1
- Oneindig delen door Oneindig 19:33 1
- Biodiesel en kalium 18:52 2
- Dwarskracht en moment berekenen 17:23 1
- Cartesiaanse vergelijking van... 11:14 9
- Snelheid denaturatie enzym ka... 22-01 7
- Kookpunten isomeren heptaan 22-01 1
- Smeltkarakteristiek sorbet en... 22-01 17
- topographafisch zand 22-01
- temperatuur in serre is lager... 22-01 6