Schrijfoefening engels

Moderator: Rhiannon

Forumregels
(Middelbare) school-achtige vragen naar het forum "Huiswerk en Practica" a.u.b.
Zie eerst de Huiswerkbijsluiter
Reageer

Schrijfoefening engels

Hallo,

Zou er iemand mijn schrijfoefening kunnen verbeteren van engels?

Alvast bedankt!!

Mvg,

Cédric

Re: Schrijfoefening engels

Nou is het niet mijn bedoeling om vervelend te doen maar er is nogal wat mis met die teksten. Nou zou ik de hele boel wel kunnen herschrijven maar daar leer je misschien niet zo veel van.

Wat is het niveau dat van je wordt verwacht?
Of course, the theory of relativity only works if you're going west.

-Calvin-

Mrtn schreef:Nou is het niet mijn bedoeling om vervelend te doen maar er is nogal wat mis met die teksten. Nou zou ik de hele boel wel kunnen herschrijven maar daar leer je misschien niet zo veel van.

Wat is het niveau dat van je wordt verwacht?

Ik zit in het 4de jaar Wetenschappen en talen zijn zeker mijn vak niet. Ik wil er gewoon door zijn

om te beginnen

First I tell you a little bit of the city: Waregem is a little town. There are much cities in the area: Kortrijk is ten km of Waregem and Gent is thirty km of Waregem. You drive fifty minutes and you are in Ostend (a city by the sea).

In the last week of August or in the First week of September, there is an event in Waregem “Waregem koerse”, with a fair, a lot of parties, fire-works and Tuesday, there is a horse race.

The house is in the city, you walk ten minutes and you are at the church square. In the house, you have four bedrooms, a bathroom, an attic, a living room, a kitchen, a garage, a cellar and a garden with a lot of birds,…

The garage is for two cars. You can practise the cars. ?????

In the near of the house, you have a doctor, a pharmacien, dentist,…

For more information and photos, you can always contact me by mail or phone.

I want a house in a little village by the sea example a house in South French. It’s Sunny and pleasant. A big garden with much vegetation is very nice because I like nature. I want a lot of cycling tours in the area. My hobby is cycling and it’s relaxed.

The house is always cool when you have a home cinema with two boxes. You can watch movies at a big screen. Also a dream for me is a large kitchen with two furnaces for bake. I hope that this house nice is for me. ?????

You can can call me after six o’clock pm.
ALS WIJ JE GEHOLPEN HEBBEN...
help ons dan eiwitten vouwen, en help mee ziekten als kanker en zo te bestrijden in de vrije tijd van je chip...
http://www.wetenscha...showtopic=59270

Gent in het Engels is Ghent. ;)

Heb je geen spellchecker?

Bovendien heb ik geen flauw idee waar dit over gaat. Ik begrijp alle zinnen, maar zelfs in het Nederlands bouwen ze niet echt iets logisch op. Eerst gaat het over Waregem, dan beschrijf je een huis. Dan wil je een huis in Zuid-Frankrijk, dan beschrijf je dat huis, en dan hoop je dat dat huis leuk voor jou is?
What it all comes down to, is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet

And I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is giving the peace sign

-Alanis Morisette-

Reageer