Researchers connect volcanic activity to mini-earthquakes
Geplaatst op 15 juli 2011 - 10:26
The ash from the recent eruptions of the Puyehue-Cordon Caulle in Chile disrupted airplane schedules, forcing some planes to circle the globe a second time. causing even more delays. A Michigan Technological University researcher and his graduate students are studying how volcanoes like this erupt and what their relation is to earthquakes. They hope to resolve much bigger issues than airplane inconveniences.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Cartesiaanse vergelijking van... 11:14 9
- Snelheid denaturatie enzym ka... 22-01 7
- Kookpunten isomeren heptaan 22-01 1
- Smeltkarakteristiek sorbet en... 22-01 16
- topographafisch zand 22-01
- temperatuur in serre is lager... 22-01 6
- Kromtestraal van de ruimtetij... 22-01 9
- Buiging op een boloppervlak 22-01
- Spanning van serieschakeling 22-01 3
- Grafieken 22-01 4