Kort verhaaltje

Moderators: ArcherBarry, Fuzzwood

Reageer

Kort verhaaltje

We moeten voor Engels een kort verhaaltje schrijven dat begint met de zin:

You're digging in your garden and find a fist-sized nugget of gold.

Ik heb 'm afgemaakt met:

It's dark outside, so no one could have lost it. I turn it around in my hand and watch it sparkle in the moonlight. It's a beautiful night today, with a beautiful moon. Suddenly I feel two arms around me and a knife at my throat. "Listen little girl, if you're not going to shout everything is going to be alright. But if you're going to shout, than you're not going to survive it. Is that clear?" the man says. I nod my head. "Great" he says. He let my arms free, but the knife by my throat is still there... "What do you want?!" I ask. "What do I want?! What do I want?! That's not difficult to understand. Ha!" he laughs. "The only thing I want, is that thing you've in your hand." "I don't have something in my hand" I say with fear in my voice. "Oh no? And where did you've left it?" he asks. "I don't know, somewhere in my garden." I say. "Go find it!" he says, and he push me to the ground. "I'm not going to leave you, until you give me the nugget of gold." I search and search but I can't find it! "I'm really sorry, but I can't find it." I say with fear in my voice. “Ach, you can’t find it? That’s not good news. Do you know what?” he asks. I feel the most horrible pain cutting through my throat, and everything went black.

Zitten daar nog fouten in?

Alvast bedankt (:

Re: Kort verhaaltje

Gebruik geen samentrekkingen: niet it's, maar it is. Ziet er veel beter uit.

Gebruik geen samentrekkingen: niet it's, maar it is. Ziet er veel beter uit.

Oké (:

xxmariatjuh schreef:We moeten voor Engels een kort verhaaltje schrijven dat begint met de zin:

Ik heb 'm afgemaakt met:

It's dark outside, so no one could have lost it. Wat bedoel je met die zin? "het is donker en niemand kan het DUS zijn verloren?" I turn it around in my hand and watch it sparkle in the moonlight. It's a beautiful night today, with a moon sparkling beautifully. Suddenly I feel two arms around me and a knife at my throat. Hearing: "Listen little girl, if you will not going scream everything is going to be alright. But if you will scream, than you're not going to survive it. Is that clear?

Tot hier heb ik het gekeken.

" the man says. I nod my head. "Great" he says. He let my arms free, but the knife by my throat is still there... "What do you want?!" I ask. "What do I want?! What do I want?! That's not difficult to understand. Ha!" he laughs. "The only thing I want, is that thing you've in your hand." "I don't have something in my hand" I say with fear in my voice. "Oh no? And where did you've left it?" he asks. "I don't know, somewhere in my garden." I say. "Go find it!" he says, and he push me to the ground. "I'm not going to leave you, until you give me the nugget of gold." I search and search but I can't find it! "I'm really sorry, but I can't find it." I say with fear in my voice. “Ach, you can’t find it? That’s not good news. Do you know what?” he asks. I feel the most horrible pain cutting through my throat, and everything went black.

Alvast bedankt (:
Ik dacht aan scream> shout, want shout gebruik je meestal bij vreugdeschreeuwen, dacht ik. Scream is meer van dat je bang bent.

Als iemand dit kan veriferen?

Hoop dat je der wat aan hebt gehad.

Ik dacht aan scream> shout, want shout gebruik je meestal bij vreugdeschreeuwen, dacht ik. Scream is meer van dat je bang bent.

Het is ook de bedoelt als bang zijn zeg maar.

Ze heeft een mes bij d'r keel en twee armen om haar lichaam, ik denk niet dat je dat blij bent :)

Ja daarom dacht ik aan scream :)

xxmariatjuh schreef:We moeten voor Engels een kort verhaaltje schrijven dat begint met de zin:

Ik heb 'm afgemaakt met:

It's dark outside, so nobody could have lost it. I twist it in my hand and watch it sparkling in the moonlight. It's a beautiful night today, with a beautiful moon. Suddenly I feel two arms around me and a knife at my throat. "Listen little girl, if you're not going to shout out, you'll be alright/you won't be harmed. But if you do, than you won't survive. Is that clear?" the man says. I nod my head. "Great" he says. He let my arms free, but the knife by my throat is still there... "What do you want?!" I ask. "What do I want?! What do I want?! That's not difficult to understand. Ha!" he laughs. "The only thing I want, is that thing you have in your hand." "I haven't got anything in my hand" I said with fear in my voice. "Oh no? And where have you left it?" he asked. "I don't know, somewhere in my garden." I said. "Go find it!" he said, and he pushed me to the ground. "I won't leave you alone, until you give me that nugget of gold." I kept searching and searching but I couldn't find it! "I'm really sorry, but I can't find it." I said with fear in my voice. “Ah, you can’t find it? That’s not good news. Do you know what?” he asked. I feel the most horrible pain cutting through my throat, and everything went black.
Eventueel mooier

Dit klopt niet

En ik ben het niet ermee eens dat je it's voluit moet schrijven.

Ik zou het liever gevoelsmatig doen, meestal als je nadruk ergens op wil leggen.

Om te beginnen, wordt in geschreven (vrijwel) nooit gebruik gemaakt van samentrekkingen zoals it's of don't. Dit wordt voluit geschreven: "it is" of "do not". In quotes mag dit daarentegen wel, want dat geef je gesproken taal weer waarin de samentrekking is gebezigd.

Dan heb ik de fouten aangegeven in het rood. Kijk even of je zelf ziet wat er fout is. Mocht je vragen hierover hebben, stel ze gerust.

Ik heb 'm afgemaakt met:

It's dark outside, so no one could have lost it. I turn it around in my hand and watch it sparkle in the moonlight. It's a beautiful night today, with a beautiful moon. Suddenly I feel two arms around me and a knife at my throat. "Listen little girl, if you're not going to shout everything is going to be alright. But if you're going to shout, than you're not going to survive it. Is that clear?" the man says. I nod my head. "Great" he says. He let my arms free, but the knife by my throat is still there... "What do you want?!" I ask. "What do I want?!" "What do I want?! That's not difficult to understand. Ha!" he laughs. "The only thing I want, is that thing you've in your hand." "I don't have something in my hand" I say with fear in my voice. "Oh no? And where did you've left it?" he asks. "I don't know, somewhere in my garden." I say. "Go find it!" he says, and he push me to the ground. "I'm not going to leave you, until you give me the nugget of gold." I search and search but I can't find it! "I'm really sorry, but I can't find it." I say with fear in my voice. “Ach, you can’t find it? That’s not good news. Do you know what?” he asks. I feel the most horrible pain cutting through my throat, and everything went black.

Alvast bedankt (:
- Shout of scream mag allebei hier. Het ligt eraan wat je bedoelt: shout = schreeuwen; scream = gillen

- "that thing you've in your hand": je zegt óf "that thing you have in your hand" óf "that thing in your hand" óf "that thing you've got in your hand". Kies maar uit.
Contra principia negantem disputari non potest.

"He let my arms free.."

Wat is daar fout aan?

Bij de derde persoon enkelvoud komt er een -s achter je werkwoord. Bijgevolg moet het hier zijn: lets.

Al zou ik aan die specifieke zin meer veranderen dan gewoon dat... Het klinkt vrij 'nederengels'.
Zoek je graag naar het meest interessante wetenschapsnieuws? Wij zoeken nog een vrijwilliger voor ons nieuwspostteam.

Bij de derde persoon enkelvoud komt er een -s achter je werkwoord. Bijgevolg moet het hier zijn: lets.

Behalve in de verleden tijd, maar tijden mengen is sowieso al niet zo'n goed idee.

Reageer