Fresh scandal embroils US climate science debate
A fresh scandal over climate change has erupted in the United States after leaked documents appeared to show a right-wing funded campaign to influence how climate science is taught in schools.
The internal budget and strategy documents from a Chicago-based non-profit group called the Heartland Institute were made public last week, and showed $200,000 was to be spent on a "global warming curriculum project."
The project would teach that "whether humans are changing the climate is a major scientific controversy" and that climate models' "reliability is controversial," according to some of the leaked documents.
Lees verder: http://www.physorg.c...te-science.html
Fresh scandal embroils us climate science debate
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
Ook adverteren op onze website? Lees hier meer!
- Kookpan met schuine oppervlakte 20:04 1
- Oneindig delen door Oneindig 19:33 1
- Biodiesel en kalium 18:52 2
- Dwarskracht en moment berekenen 17:23 1
- Cartesiaanse vergelijking van... 11:14 9
- Snelheid denaturatie enzym ka... 22-01 7
- Kookpunten isomeren heptaan 22-01 1
- Smeltkarakteristiek sorbet en... 22-01 17
- topographafisch zand 22-01
- temperatuur in serre is lager... 22-01 6