Fresh scandal embroils US climate science debate
A fresh scandal over climate change has erupted in the United States after leaked documents appeared to show a right-wing funded campaign to influence how climate science is taught in schools.
The internal budget and strategy documents from a Chicago-based non-profit group called the Heartland Institute were made public last week, and showed $200,000 was to be spent on a "global warming curriculum project."
The project would teach that "whether humans are changing the climate is a major scientific controversy" and that climate models' "reliability is controversial," according to some of the leaked documents.
Lees verder: http://www.physorg.c...te-science.html
Fresh scandal embroils us climate science debate
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
Ook adverteren op onze website? Lees hier meer!
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- diamagnetisme (supergeleiding... 20:41
- Redoxtitraties: Jood en thios... 16:58 4
- impulsverandering 12:52 7
- Trim5α Eiwit tegen HIV 10:54
- Cantors “diagonale” argument. 08:25 3
- Zwaartekracht wel aantrekkend... 01:53 6
- Componenten van de zwaartekra... 09-12 18
- Thermische conductiviteit gra... 09-12 1
- Microbiologische bepaling van... 09-12 3
- Celmembranen 09-12 2