reaze mensen?

Moderator: Rhiannon

Forumregels
(Middelbare) school-achtige vragen naar het forum "Huiswerk en Practica" a.u.b.
Zie eerst de Huiswerkbijsluiter
Reageer

reaze mensen?

weten jullie hier iets van?

http://www.niburu.nl/jpg/beschaving.jpg

niburu>artikelen>oude beschavingen.

dat artikel is niet fake want de foto komt van dit museum.

http://www.mtblanco.com/AboutUs.htm
wees altijd beducht voor mensen die zeggen de waarheid te kennen, maar bewonder hen die op zoek zijn naar de waarheid.”

Re: reaze mensen?

foto is een hoax :wink:

Voor de goede orde: het gaat dus niet om een echt bot, maar een nagemaakt bot. Op dezelfde mtblanco site kun je de volgende, warrige, ontstaansgeschiedenis lezen:

Mr. Jack Wagner sent me the following article in 1996 and asked me to sculpt a human femur the size of the one found in Turkey. As a guide for this model, I used the femur of one of the Malachite Man females.

(What we know about this find is from a letter by the man who found it.)

The article:

Dear Christian Friends, I was born and lived in the Middle East from 1938 to 1968. I was Ain-Tell and Euphrates water works Engineer and was very interested in archaeology and history and had some very interesting findings, some of which may sound unbelievable. I have brought with me a few silex arrow heads, etc., from the very battle-field where King Nebuchadnezzar and Pharo-Necho’s armies fought. And what about the giants mentioned in Genesis? In south-east Turkey in the Euphrates Valley and in Homs and at Uran-Zohra, tombs of about four meters long once existed, but now roads and other construction work has destroyed the spots. At two places, when unearthed because of construction work, the leg bones were measured about 120 cms. It sounds unbelievable. I have lived with my family at Ain-Tell for more than 14 years at the very spot where King Nebuchadnezzar had his headquarters after the battle of Charcamish, where I dug the graves of kings’ officers and found their skeletons like sponge, and when you touch them they become like white ash, with spears and silex and obsidian tools and ammunition laying by.

En op dit forum: www.bautforum.com/archive/index.php/t-5446.html

geeft ene DStahl hierop het volgende afdoende commentaar:

This is a beautiful example of the untraceable "find." The sites in Turkey where the giant bones were found have been destroyed. No remains seem to have been recovered, and no archeologists seem to have evaluated the remains before they were destroyed or lost. There are no archeological records mentioned, nor any record of witnesses who may be able to corroborate the story. There is no picture of the material that Joe Taylor used as a reference to sculpt the scaled-up human femur--in fact, I'm unclear whether the person who requested the giant femur actually sent Taylor any material at all, or whether he just furnished the dimensions of something he had seen or thought he had seen.

Kortom, zoals Gray je al meedeelde, grote onzin. (Maar wel leuk, pure camp, waarvoor dank. Ik kende deze nog niet).

jammer maar wie weet vinden ze ooit nog echte. :roll:
wees altijd beducht voor mensen die zeggen de waarheid te kennen, maar bewonder hen die op zoek zijn naar de waarheid.”

Reageer