Controleren wat ik fout doe?

Moderator: Rhiannon

Forumregels
(Middelbare) school-achtige vragen naar het forum "Huiswerk en Practica" a.u.b.
Zie eerst de Huiswerkbijsluiter
Reageer

Controleren wat ik fout doe?

Beste Wsf-leden,

Ik heb zojuist een recensie geschreven online, maar vraag me eigenlijk al een tijdje af, wat mijn Engels niveau is.

Dus ik vroeg me af als ik het hier post, of iemand het na kan kijken en mijn niveau kan inschatten.

Hier is de link:

http://musicreviewscd.blogspot.nl/

Waar ik vooral vaak over twijfel is mijn tijdkeuze.

Kan iemand eventuele fouten verbeteren, en een niveau vaststellen.

mvg,

Liam.

Re: Controleren wat ik fout doe?

In plaats van een link, kun je beter de tekst hier neerzetten. Dat maakt nakijken voor ons iets makkelijker.
Contra principia negantem disputari non potest.

I bought this cool new pedal recently, the TC Electronic flashback delay.

It's a very cool pedal with all sorts of features including the TC exclusive Toneprint.

What toneprint allows you to do is download a toneprint made by several artists, for example Steve Stevens has made a delay print, you can download this in your pedal and you get the type of sound he created.

What's important to know is that it's not a preset, it's more of a designed pedal, so you can adjust the settings in the toneprint, very cool!

Brief Summary:

-11 delay types including a looper and the toneprints.

-Tap tempo.

-Over 6 seconds of delay-time.

-Stereo input and output.

-True bypass.

-A nifty switch adjusting from regular notes to dotted eight.

- Feedback Level and delay time control.

Sound:

This pedal has got a tremendous sound.

It has all the different kinds of delay: analog, digital, tape etc.

I can go on and on about every different type but the most important is, every one of them is pretty good!

Construction:

This thing is built like a tank, I could easily throw it down my stairs without breaking it.

The bad thing about the construction is the tiny switch, sometimes you miss it which -I guess- can be really bothersome when playing live.

Pretty cool is that it has got stereo in as well as stereo out.

They've taken into account that some players might use more than 1 stereo pedal.

So overall a great pedal, with great features.

The only bad part is that we, consumers, can't create our own toneprints.

Let's just hope the manufacturers are kind enough to let us use this software, someday.

En mocht je fouten vinden (waarschijnlijk wel), graag een uitleg waarom het fout is en wat er dan had moeten staan, en waarom dat beter is dan wat ik eerst had.

mvg,

Liam.

Over het algemeen vind ik het een goed leesbare tekst met weinig fouten. De fouten die er zijn heb ik hieronder in rood aangegeven. Dus je ziet dat je een behoorlijk product in elkaar gedraaid hebt. De paar verbeteringen die ik heb aangebracht zijn eigenlijk gevoelsmatig. Wat je had was niet echt fout, maar een native speaker zou het gewoon zo niet zeggen.

Wat je goed hebt gedaan is dat je korte zinnen hebt gebruikt. Dat komt de leesbaarheid ten goede, speciaal voor leken op dit gebied.

Omdat dit een informele tekst is, heb ik niet verbeterd wat ik in een essay bijvoorbeeld wel zou verbeteren, nl. het gebruik van "it's" of "they've". In een formele tekst moet je dit altijd schrijven als "it is" of "they have" of "cannot".

Kortom, je tekst is goed. Niveau is moeilijk te bepalen in zo'n korte tekst die zo specifiek is.
liamgek schreef: zo 10 jun 2012, 17:39
I bought this cool new pedal recently, the TC Electronic flashback delay.

It's a very cool pedal with all sorts of features including the TC exclusive Toneprint.

What toneprint allows you to do is download a toneprint made by several artists, for example Steve Stevens has made a delay print, you can download this in your pedal and you get the type of sound he created.

What's important to know is that it's not a preset, it's more of a designed pedal, so you can adjust the settings in the toneprint, very cool!

Brief Summary:

-11 delay types including a looper and the toneprints.

-Tap tempo.

-Over 6 seconds of delay-time.

-Stereo input and output.

-True bypass.

-A nifty switch adjusting from regular notes to dotted eight.

- Feedback Level and delay time control.

Sound:

This pedal has got creates a tremendous sound.

It has all the different kinds (beter: types) of delay: analog, digital, tape etc.

I can go on and on about every different type but the most important is, every one of them is pretty good!

Construction:

This thing is built like a tank, I could easily throw it down my stairs without breaking it.

The bad thing about the construction is the tiny switch, sometimes you miss it which -I guess- can be really bothersome when playing live.

Pretty cool is that it has got stereo in as well as stereo out.

They've taken into account that some players might use more than 1 stereo pedal.

So overall a great pedal, with great features.

The only bad part is that we, consumers, can't create our own toneprints.

Let's just hope the manufacturers are kind enough to let us use this software, someday.

Maar zou dit wel een redelijke brief zijn voor Havo 3?

Dan zou je de opening en de afsluiting moeten veranderen om er een brief van te maken. Ook de stijl is niet helemaal wat je van een brief verwacht, maar met een beetje aanpassing zou dat best kunnen. Het niveau is daar in ieder geval voldoende voor.

Rhiannon schreef: di 12 jun 2012, 15:47
Dan zou je de opening en de afsluiting moeten veranderen om er een brief van te maken. Ook de stijl is niet helemaal wat je van een brief verwacht, maar met een beetje aanpassing zou dat best kunnen. Het niveau is daar in ieder geval voldoende voor.
Ik stelde mijn vraag verkeerd.

Ik bedoelde of het qua fouten in taal, in havo 3 zou passen.

En met Havo 3 zou ik dan wel een 8 bedoelen ofzo.

Reageer