BLAME it on the bunnies. The debate over what Neanderthals ate, and how it may have led to their demise, has turned to rabbits. Which, it is now claimed, Neanderthals did not feast on.
Signs that our extinct cousins hunted dolphins and seals were presented in 2008 as evidence of their sophistication. But, experts claimed in 2009, they weren't clever enough to catch fish or birds – which could have given our ancestors an edge. Then came the discovery of fish scales and feathers on Neanderthal tools.
Bunnies implicated in the demise of Neanderthals
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
Ook adverteren op onze website? Lees hier meer!
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Atoomemissiespectrometrie 17:27 1
- Coomassie brilliant blue G-250 14:31
- distributie elektro in de woo... 10:08 6
- min. wanddikte pijp onder vacuum 24-02 9
- Cl volgens mohr in grond, kan... 24-02 1
- Ijzerbepaling in Ferro fumaraat 24-02 5
- NIR apparaat 24-02 1
- Neerslag in NaOH oplossing me... 24-02 3
- U/mL 24-02 2
- hoeveel hectare eikenbos? 23-02 1