A gym powered by sweat and tears
Geplaatst op 02 januari 2009 - 15:12
A US gym has installed specially-adapted exercise bikes that recycle energy generated by people as they work out.
The Green Microgym in Portland, Oregon, aims to be a carbon neutral exercise facility through the use of solar power and human-generated energy from clients as they pedal and run.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Scheiden 22-02 8
- Restwarmte omzetten naar elec... 22-02 1
- Neutraliseren van waterstofpe... 22-02
- salmonella En gefermenteerd v... 22-02 3
- Matrices 22-02 4
- tv kijken 22-02 2
- Maximum buigend moment van ee... 21-02
- [Nederlands] Uitsmijter 21-02 3
- oneindigheid 21-02 8
- Correcte gewrichtslager gezocht 21-02