Aids vaccine protects people, shocks researchers
Geplaatst op 25 september 2009 - 12:58
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - An experimental AIDS vaccine made from two failed products has protected people for the first time, reducing the rate of infection by about 30 percent, researchers said on Thursday.
Developers said they were now debating how to test the limited amounts of vaccine they have left to find out if there are ways to make it work better.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- limiet rij met faculteit 26-04 3
- Komt alle energie altijd van... 26-04 1
- Elektrische actuator (cilinde... 26-04 1
- Zuur-basereactie 25-04 5
- Goede notatie multiple regres... 25-04 1
- weerstand berekenen 25-04 7
- [Folding] wu 867X probleem co... 25-04
- verzadiging? 25-04 4
- magneetimplantaat bij epilepsie 25-04
- Percentages via crosstabs zij... 24-04