Had flu? you may have h1n1 protection
Geplaatst op 17 november 2009 - 18:47
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - People who have had repeated flu infections -- or repeated flu vaccines -- may have some protection against the new pandemic swine influenza, U.S. researchers said on Monday.
They found evidence that the human immune system can recognize bits of the new H1N1 virus that are similar to older, distantly related H1N1 strains.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- verse E.coli culturen 18:09
- Afmetingen beton kolom 17:05
- affiniteitschromatografie van... 15:08
- Vergelijken van proporties 14:34
- Primitieve van a.log(x) 13:05 2
- Kristalwater in IJzer(II)sulfaat 11:22 5
- Laboratoriums in de toekomst. 17-12 7
- convoluties 17-12 2
- hoeklasberekening met polaire... 17-12 8
- UFO-waarneming vrijgegeven 17-12 1