Had flu? you may have h1n1 protection
Geplaatst op 17 november 2009 - 18:47
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - People who have had repeated flu infections -- or repeated flu vaccines -- may have some protection against the new pandemic swine influenza, U.S. researchers said on Monday.
They found evidence that the human immune system can recognize bits of the new H1N1 virus that are similar to older, distantly related H1N1 strains.
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- Counterselectie methoden 16:34
- zwaveldioxide oplossing maken 12:04 4
- reactiesnelheidsconstante ber... 00:09 1
- Ijsplateau op Antarctica 27-06
- Slagroomversteviger 27-06
- Warmtestroom door hout/glas 27-06 7
- Symmetrisch belast drieleidernet 27-06 2
- Nul is reken- vs. telgetal. 27-06 3
- cumulatieve incidentie vs inc... 26-06
- Onderzoek deodorant 26-06 2