Drinking during pregnancy 'could increase epilepsy risk'
Geplaatst op 06 april 2010 - 16:44
The research found that children who suffer from fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) – a condition caused by maternal drinking during pregnancy – were six times more likely to suffer from epilepsy as they grew older.
They were also more likely to suffer at least one seizure at some point in their lives
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- vraag over de water constante 18:41 4
- concentratie zuur in afvalstroom 18:25 6
- Verbanden tussen molaire abso... 17:52 2
- Systeembord elektronisch code... 17:47 3
- Meer sterren in een sterrenst... 15:58 1
- Recursiviteit van de observab... 12:49 2
- Computer klopt mens in leestest 12:32
- continuïteit 12:31 7
- Ionen transport Polyetheen 12:22
- verhouding dikte-draagkracht... 03:21 1