Drinking during pregnancy 'could increase epilepsy risk'
Geplaatst op 06 april 2010 - 16:44
The research found that children who suffer from fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) – a condition caused by maternal drinking during pregnancy – were six times more likely to suffer from epilepsy as they grew older.
They were also more likely to suffer at least one seizure at some point in their lives
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- verzadiging? 11:28
- magneetimplantaat bij epilepsie 09:10
- Percentages via crosstabs zij... 24-04
- Overmaat 24-04 1
- HELP! Waarschijnlijk dom... 24-04 6
- intensiteit 24-04 5
- Komt alle energie altijd van... 24-04 6
- Zwarte massa en zwarte energie 24-04 6
- Wringendmoment van een as ber... 23-04 1
- Theorie over de wereld 23-04 1