Genes may play role in friends we choose, says study
Geplaatst op 18 januari 2011 - 07:55
Researchers in the United States say they have uncovered tentative evidence of a genetic component to friendship.
Using data from two independent studies, they found carriers of one gene associated with alcoholism tended to stick together.
However, people with another gene linked with metabolism and openness, stayed apart.
Details are published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
"Invisible Pink Unicorns are beings of great spiritual power. We know this because they are capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them."
0 gebruiker(s) lezen dit onderwerp
0 leden, 0 bezoekers, 0 anonieme gebruikers
- Hier ook uw vacature? 06-14
- elektrochemische cel 12:20 1
- Verschillende dynamische bela... 10:52
- Kosmische achtergrondstraling... 00:07 6
- lekkage aardgas 16-11 2
- Methode van Frobenius. 16-11 1
- DNA naar mRNA naar tRNA (poly... 16-11 5
- Overgangstuk diameter 150mm n... 16-11 3
- Hoofdstroom 15-11 1
- Snelheid en windsnelheid 15-11 3
- Werkpunt ventilatoren bepalen 15-11 4