Essay writing

Moderators: ArcherBarry, Fuzzwood

Reageer

Essay writing

Beste wsf-lid,

Ik heb een essay geschreven om te kijken of ik goed zit met mijn engels. Hierbij wil ik u vragen of u de grove fouten die ik maak eruit kunt halen?

Essay gaat over football (of moest het soccer zijn?):

Football

Football is a well known sport. The sport is based on endurance, eye-ball coordination and some skill. But don’t make this scare you, young and old everyone can play it. In this essay I’m going to tell you why football is importmant these days in life.

Football is a sport which is very good to stay in perfect condition. It;s a sport based on stamina even though you don’t have the stamina a football player needs, you can create it. And while you’re training to gain endurance you’re making your body look and feel, physically and mentally stronger which improves your health.

Furthermore it’s very amusing to people. As you can feel the adrenaline in your veins when a striker kicks the bal lans sees the ball heads forward to goal. Everybody is ready to put his arms up and celebrate but the goalkeeper catches the ball. You need to feel this while watching football or you won’t understand the feeling ‘real spectators’ get.

Also it has become a branch of gambling. You can see people who bet hundreds of dollars by betting on their favorite team, in the hope of making big money. Some people make big money indeed, but others return home with nothing more than nothing. This doesn’t only occur in this land but it happens all over the world.

So if we summarize the above we can see it’s good for the people who play it, physically and mentally. It’s very amusing to watch and it entertains you if you know the meaning of it. ito pens a whole new branch of business for gamblers. I agree to this all and I say that you need to try it atleast once for yourself.

Bij voorbaat hartelijk dank!

Re: Essay writing

Football may refer to one of a number of team sports which all involve, to varying degrees, kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal. The most popular of these sports worldwide is association football, more commonly known as just "football" or "soccer". Unqualified, the word football applies to whichever form of football is the most popular in the regional context in which the word appears, including American football, Australian rules football, Canadian football, Gaelic football, rugby league, rugby union and other related games.
"C++ : Where friends have access to your private members." Gavin Russell Baker.

So the topic 'football' is good I can see in the context of your text.

Football

Football is a well-known sport, that . The sportis based on endurance, eye-ball coordination and some skill. But don’t do not let make this scare you, young and or old, everyone can play it. In this essay I’m I am going to tell you why football is importmant important these days in life.

Football is a sport which that is very good to stay in perfect condition. It;s It is a sport based on stamina even though you don’t may not have the stamina a football player needs, you can create it. And while you’re you are training to gain generate endurance you’re you are making your body look and feel both physically and mentally stronger which improves your health.

Furthermore it’sit is very amusing to people. One can feel the adrenaline in one's veins when a striker kicks the ball and sees the ball heading forward to make a goal. Everybody is ready to put his arms up and celebrate but the goalkeeper catches the ball. You need to feel this while watching football or you won’twill not understand the feeling ‘real spectators’ get.

Also it has become a branch of gambling. You can see people who bet hundreds of dollars by betting on their favourite team, in the hope of making big money. Some people make big money indeed, but others return home with nothing more than nothing. This doesn’t does not only occur in this landcountry but it happens all over the world.

So if we summarize the above we can see it’s it is good for the people who play it, physically and mentally. It’s It is very amusing to watch and it entertains you if you know the meaning of it. It opens a whole new branch of business for gamblers. I agree to this all and I say that you need to try it at least once for yourself.
Contra principia negantem disputari non potest.

- Dus in een brief is het beter om niet you're maar you are op te schrijven? Wordt dat dan niet als fout gerekend? Ook met don't --> do not.

- En waarom wordt er that i.p.v. which gebruikt, dat snap ik niet helemaal. Beide wijzen voorwerpen aan?

- Generate endurance de gezegde is dus zo, ik dacht altijd dat het 'to gain endurance' was.

- Waarom gebruik je one? "One can feel the adrenaline in one's veins ", zo bevat de zin toch geen onderwerp.

- "Sees the ball heading"? Moet dat dan niet present continious zijn waarmee we op IS heading uitkomen?

Football

Football is a well-known sport, that is based on endurance, eye-ball coordination and some skill. But do not let this scare you, young or old, everyone can play it. In this essay I am going to tell you why football is important these days.

Football is a sport that is very good to stay in perfect condition. It is a sport based on stamina even though may not have the stamina a football player needs, you can create it. And while you are training to gain generate endurance you are making your body look and feel both physically and mentally stronger which improves your health.

Furthermore it is very amusing to people. One can feel the adrenaline in one's veins when a striker kicks the ball and sees the ball heading forward to make a goal. Everybody is ready to put his arms up and celebrate but the goalkeeper catches the ball. You need to feel this while watching football or you will not understand the feeling ‘real spectators’ get.

Also it has become a branch of gambling. You can see people who bet hundreds of dollars by betting on their favourite team, in the hope of making big money. Some people make big money indeed, but others return home with nothing more than nothing. This does not only occur in this country but it happens all over the world.

So if we summarize the above we can see it is good for the people who play it, physically and mentally. It is very amusing to watch and it entertains you if you know the meaning of it. It opens a whole new branch of business for gamblers. I agree to this all and I say that you need to try it at least once for yourself.

~Verbeterd en gere-upload

Reageer