pulser pump

Moderators: jkien, Xilvo

Reageer

pulser pump

would anyone be interested in making models of a pulser pump. http://members.tripod.com/~nxtwave/gaiatec...ulser/index.htm

It is a pump with no moving parts that is powered by falling water.

I just need one or 2 people to replicate my experiments, and email me back the results. I just need the peer review to convince people to try the device. I do not sell them. They are free to make and to use. your help would be much appreciated. Institutional science has so far turned a blind eye to the pulser pump. (even though they have worked for a decade and a half.

Brian White
I am 42, I work as a stone mason in canada and about 16 years ago I invented or re invented the pulser pump. It is a pump with no moving parts that may be benificial in 3 rd world countrys.

Brian White

Re: pulser pump

Considering that you are posting this on a Dutch science forum, it might have been a better idea to post this in a language other than english... for example, dutch jumps to mind...

To me, personally, the fact that you are part of Gaiatech does not bestow me a lot of confidence in your results. Furthermore, this seems (at a brief glance, I admid) to violate the second law of thermodynamics.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

I sincerely doubt that it violates the second law of thermodynamics, if so it has done so for 16 years. Perhaps you could revisit the site and look at the video or listen to the sound.

Better yet, why not spend 20 or 30 euros and make the model?

After all, thats peer review and thats real science.

I apoligize for not posting in Dutch. Please feel free to reply in dutch. I can read it but I cannot write.

Anyway, YOU have the oppertunity to prove me right or wrong by EXPERIMENT.

In 4 years on the web, nobody has reported back to me about their experiments in a scientific way. You could be the first, either in this forum or on my website to prove me right or wrong. Worldwide acclaim is there for the taking.

Grab it while you can.

Brian White

Ik kan niet echt goed wijs worden uit de site, maar volgens mij werkt het met luchtdruk (een luchtpomp). Ik kan me herinneren dat ik ooit ongeveer op die manier een pompje gemaakt heb voor een mini waterval voor bij een modelbouw trein.

Dus als het werkt zoals ik denk dat het werkt, dan doet ie het gewoon.

Het zal wel aan mijn computer liggen maar ik krijg alleen een zooi pop-ups met reclame te zien...

I am 42, I work as a stone mason in canada and about 16 years ago I invented or re invented the pulser pump. It is a pump with no moving parts that may be benificial in 3 rd world countrys.

Brian White

Ik snap het principe van deze pomp. Ik heb in mijn achtertuin een bron gepompd volgens het zelfde principe:

Een stalen buis van ca. 1 meter met daaraan een slang van 10 meter ofzo (20mm diameter). 10cm boven de onderkant van de stalen buis zat een ingangetje voor een klein lucht slangetje aangesloten op een heel klein luchtpompje (geen compressor).

Eerst een gat geboord in de grond tot het grondwater. Eenmaal op het grondwater laat je de stalen pijp de grond in zakken aan de dikke(afvoer)slang en het dunne luchtslangetje.

In de stalen pijp staat nu gewoon grondwater. Zet het luchtpompje aan en er worden luchtbellen onderin de pijp geblazen. Deze luchtbellen stijgen op en nemen water mee door de dikke afvoerslang.

Ik heb zo dus een gat in de grond 'gepulsd' van 8 meter diep. Let wel: dus niet alleen het water voer je zo af, maar (waar het in dit geval vooral om gaat) ook zand en grind gaat mee.

Het principe zoals op die site staat is hetzelfde alleen wordt er geen luchtpompje gebruikt maar een waterdrukverschil. Water stroomt van hoog naar laag en neemt luchtbellen mee*. De luchtbellen willen weer naar boven en nemen daar wat water mee dat zit 'opgesloten' tussen de luchtbellen*. Het resultaat is dus dat je een beetje water door het kleine pijpje krijgt. Dit gaat dus echter wel ten koste van een grote waterstroom.

*waarom de luchtbellen er dáár meteen niet al uitkomen zie ik zo direct niet en snap ik ook (nog) niet want de stroomsnelheid is daar vrij laag.

Ik denk dus dat dit principe best werkt. Let wel, het doel is dus om een heel klein beetje water door het dunne pijpje boven de waterspiegel(s) uit te krijgen.

(trouwens, het geluid op die site is ook het zelfde als zoals bij mij thuis)

@ Gaiatechnician:

Maybe you already got it from my previous post in dutch, but I know of the priciple and it does work perfectly. I used the principle to pulse a 8 meter (around 25 feet) deep hole in the ground. So I not only 'pumped' up water, but also sand and gravel.

However, I used a very small electrical airpump to pump air into the bottom of the 'hose'. (like on one of the drawings that are not to be copied)

There is one thing I dont seem to get: Because of the difference in head water flows from high head to low head, taking air with it. But why doesn't the air already escape right there, as it is sucked in? That pipe will be of quite a large diameter, so with a relatively low flow speed. I'd expect the air will already go back up right there. Can you explain this a bit further?

Hi, thanks for posting your experiment.

I havn't been back here in ages!

Every little helps! I shall put a link to this discussion in the pulser pump yahoo group.

The part sucking air down is called a thromp or thrompe in english.

So long as the pipe going down is vertical, and the water flow is fast enough, it will suck down bubbles with it. (So, the entry to the pipe must be fairly close to the surface of the water at the higher level. I use a fitting (somewhere there is a pic on my website) to allow air in even when the stream is in flood). As more air gets sucke in, the water flow slows, and the bubbles slow down as they are carried deeper (but they continue! and bubbles will stop being sucked in at some point, but the bubbles in the system wil lcontinue to be sucked to the bottom. It is a little feed back system that prevents too much air from being sucked in. I think I have the most suitable water speeds somewhere on the site too.

If not, I can post them on this site. Just email me ([email protected]).

I am a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. (they are trying to bring a more democratic voting system to BC canada. Single transferable vote goes to referendum in may and I am in a small way involved in the effort to get it accepted.

They are only approximate based on my small experiments. (Thank you for your time and thanks for posting in english. (Have you found a good dutch to english transloator programme online)

I am a bit busy with other stuff at the moment. (they are trying to bring a more democratic voting system to BC canada. Single transferable vote goes to referendum in may and I am in a small way involved in the effort to get it accepted. Best of luck

Brian

Brian White

http://www.motherearthnews.com/arc/4300/ is from a back copy of mother earth news and it explains the tromp section of the pulser pump and gives a few examples of tromps that worked in the past

Brian

Brian White

Reageer