vraag bij binaire logistische regressie analyse

Moderators: dirkwb, Xilvo

Gesloten

vraag bij binaire logistische regressie analyse

I have a question. I want to conduct a binairy logistic regression analysis, with a dependent categorical variable of "20 or higher score on an addiction severity questionnaire" and predictors. But, i want to understand the following that I have included as an image as well in this posting. 1) when i include 4 predictor variables, i do understand that i get different data and exp (b) per predictor than when I use 6 predictors. But, what i do not understand is, when i use extra predictors, that a predictor that earlier revealed a lower predictive value, somehow shows a higher predictor value suddenly. And 2) in the picture you can see the "Drinker + me association score using all blocks", which shows a strange exp (b) value when I use it in the analysis with 6 predictors. >>>>>>>> i would like to understand how this is possible, what i am doing wrong, and if i can prevent this from occurring or solve it.

foto regressie.doc
(243 KiB) 72 keer gedownload

Opmerking moderator

Wetenschapsforum is een Nederlandstalig forum.
Crossposten (gelijktijdig posten op diverse forums) is niet de bedoeling, zie stackexchange.
Topic gesloten.

Re: vraag bij binaire logistische regressie analyse

to be concrete, taken out of the document that i attached:
*of one potential predictor variable (drinker & me association all blocks), in the regression analysis with 4 predictors the data are:B= .875, SE=.683, wald-1.645, df=1, sig=.20, exp (b)= 2.40. in the analysis with 6 predictors, the data for this SAME variable are:B= 15.69, SE= 6.53, wald=5.777, df=1, sig.=.02, Exp (B)= 6509112.599. Any idea what is happening here?

Gesloten